I don't think I would install it. If there's a problem with the kid or the
family's perception of the kid, I'd probably remove things he doesn't need.
Depends on what he's coding, but maybe the laptop could only access your
network or only have certain applications on it.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Shannon O'Donnell <