When you use MS PowerPoint, there is an option available in SAVE AS ...
that points to ENHANCED WINDOWS METAFILE. This is the only option that
provides a high resolution of the image I have in this presentation f over
300 pages. I already used the .JPG option and the difference is the
following:

.EMF = 6001 x 4501 resolution
.JPG = 960 x 720 resolution

The higher the resolution, the better it will look in the movie. If I
used the .JPG version, the image is a little distorted...

PETER VIDAL
PALL CORPORATION
SR System Analyst | WH Application Development
10540 Ridge Rd., Suite 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
727-815-3104 | Fax: 727-815-3120 | www.pall.com

" Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen <ravn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/24/2010 12:38 PM
Please respond to
PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [PCTECH] Any free program that will convert .EFM files into .JPG by
batch?