Bill escribió:
Antonio Fernandez-Vicenti wrote:
> I assume it's the "mu" greek char that stands for "one-millionth" ,
> but would like to show it some how, and be able to print it as well.

> Can you suggest any other ways to see that small character in the html > page?

I don't think you can. It looks to me like it's a mistake. The 0003 is the corresponding hex character which wouldn't be displayable. I tried a bunch of different encoding methods and they all showed it as 0003.

Bill

Well, I've done some more homework, and think as you do it must be a mistake, for I found other pages that include the greek "mu" char and gets displayed, and looking into its source html page it's there, as "%C2%B5 <view-source:http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=%C2%B5mol&action=edit> " and displays correctly... so the one I was trying to visalize must be a mistake...

Thanks to all who answered anyway.