Also, each time you dispute a charge, the merchant gets charged $20-25.
Regardless of if the merchant is correct/innocent.

Bottom line? The bank NEVER Gets screwed. And the consumer doesn't get
screwed. So that only leaves, you guessed it, the merchant!

Bob Crothers
www.BJsBariatrics.Com
“The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we
miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”
- Michelangelo