Greetings. Sorry to hear that you were stung.

I advise the following ...

1- If you have already been charged, call the credit card company and
dispute the charge. Even if you used a debit card against a checking
account, unless you gave them a PIN the Visa or Mastercard network was used
and the Visa/MasterCard consumer protections are in effect.

2- Monitor your bank account or credit card account closely. You may wish
to cancel the card you used and have them re-issue one with a different
number.

3- Send a letter, certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address
on the contact me page. In that letter, tell them that you are CANCELING
the order (give the order number and item) because it has not arrived in the
specified time frame.

4- Fill out their Return Request form, and for the reason select "Other",
put "Item Never Arrived", and check NO to wanting a replacement.

5- If a shipment comes from them, do not accept it.

---------
Tom Jedrzejewicz
tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Shannon ODonnell <