On 9/9/2009 2:08 AM, Lukas Beeler arranged the binary bits such that:
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 03:58, Roger Vicker, CCP<rv-tech@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All incoming email rejected: resolved
Configure to send via smarthost: resolved

Erm. So your BP didn't know how to configure this?

Claimed he didn't until I showed him how I did it and then said "Oh
yeah..." Also, took a lot of going around with him wanting to bypass the
Sonicwall Email Security Appliance on incoming email when it reported
that Exchange was bouncing everything. Even after I showed him a telnet
session (local subnet) that couldn't get past the "mail from:" until he
finally recognized that his sending within Exchange didn't equate to
accepting incoming email and he went back into the Mail Hub and fixed it
to accept from foreign hosts. grrrr!
Configure for anonymous LDAP bind: in process

Why? Don't do this, it's a security risk.

If you must: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326690

Have multiple appliances that need to retrieve users and email addresses
(one also does authentication) and don't want to give maintaining users
another account they can try to log into the network with. Exposure will
be only to "smart enough" users and local infected systems. All kinds of
other protection takes care of those. Also, that KB refers to 2003 and I
believe that 2007 requires some ACL work as well.
Outlook 2007 not showing some email bodies: unresolved

Which kind?

Appears to be emails converted from Domino that HTML content but some of
the research shows this to be a reoccurring problem with O2K7 that at
first was blamed on anti-virus products but then more posters said they
had it without any av installed.
Some Outlook 2003 clients unable to access shared mailbox: unresolved

You'll need to wait for a moment till the permissions are in all
caches, so this might resolve itself. What's the error message?

Once added as an additional mailbox to open, the plus sign click gives a
"can't expand..." tree or folder, not at an affected system today. Had
two systems give a problem, next one worked, forth back to problem in
the sequence of setups.
IBM i Apache configure for HTTPS reverse proxy to exchange OWA: to do

This won't work with Outlook Anywhere, if i remember correctly.

Just finished getting it setup for OWA. See my post in Web400 list for
the directives that keep the smoke in the ether. ;-)

When the IBM Partner sends their usual satisfaction survey I've got a
whole litany of gripes ready to burn through it.

Thanks.

Roger Vicker, CCP