OK, I stand corrected. I didn't mean to say that it wouldn't work. It
just wasn't the way that I expected it to work. It would explain why I
couldn't find the broken file on the PC if it was referring to file being
on the iPod itself. Again, I was interpreting it to mean that the iPod
wasn't accepting a file that the PC was trying to send. It also doesn't
help that Apple doesn't go into any depth explaining the issue. Thanks.

Dave Parnin

This thread ...