From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Antonio Fernandez-Vicenti
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:37 AM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: [PCTECH] Customizing Windows Address Book appearance

Very often simplest things drive me crazy in Windows:
Running Win/XP, Start/Programs/Accesories/AddressBook
you get a window with your address book.
Select , say Main Identities Contacts. Great. All contacts shown.
Double click on anyone of them: Summary data shows for that contact,
e.g. Name, Adrress, Personal Telephone, Mobile, Work Telephone, etc so many different fields...
But once you accept it and go back to main contacts list, only Name, and

two or three more fields are shown...
How can *the list of fields shown* in the contact list be modified, i.e.

customized to my needs?
Should be easy, isn't it?
Easy things are always so difficult to find! Googled and search different forums... No success.
TIA