Jon Paris wrote:
I seem to recall being told a while back that most of the commercial
(i.e. D-Link, LinkSys, etc.) routers have limits on the number of
active connections they can support at any one time. I have
experienced problems with LinkSys in the past that suggested that a
number as low as 16 might be the number for that piece of hardware.

I've never heard of such a limit.

You CAN specify a limit on the number of IP addresses the devices DHCP server will give out ... but that's user configurable.

david

This thread ...