From: "Dan" <dan27649@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users" <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 13. marts 2008 17:45
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Change to DVD-RAM drive letter doesn't survive reboot

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Leif Guldbrand <Guldbrand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I just did a test on my TP z61m changing the DVD from E: to X:
Rebooted and it did not change back - keeps the X:

Could it be, that you have a hidden partition (R:) with the OS, as
I have on mine ???

Crud, how do I determine this? Will it show up in Explorer? I doubt this
is the problem, as the sysadmins have been working with me to fix this, and
I would think they'd be aware of "hidden partitions" when they put their
image on the drive.

Thanks,
Dan