Mark Villa wrote:

-The fix is here:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942367
Which I can confirm works on at least 1 WIN XP PRO computer.

-And a somewhat scary article about it is here:
http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9053598&source=NLT_PM&nlid=8

Mark -

After a bad experience with IE7 on my Windows XP installation,
I downgraded to IE6 earlier this year because IE7 was dumping too often.

I also started experiencing the IE6 dumping problem in the last week or so.
Thanks for the heads-up. I just did the patch on my computer.

- sjl