I have used outlook for years but I have no preference.
I am not overly concerned about my non-company net security but things
change on the net and it is too late to want privacy once you have
lost it.

Something about mail is bugging me:

I have my outlook settings configured to prevent telling any senders
what I might do to their mail, notify recipient settings (as I
understood it)
I can verify that I get a prompt if I delete an email with that flag
set. Obviously, I have not verified microsft outlook is bug free.

On one occasion, when I deleted a spam I immediately got another spam
from the same guy. The changes of this being coincidental are higher
than the lotto.

Question: is their a spec. that you can include in an email envelope
or server that "notifies sender when recipient deletes" that bypasses
mailers attempt to block notify requests from mail,or outlook bugs,
and how do I trap that on outbound without resorting to zonealarm or
tool, or is this something a security guru would do for his
organization?.

I just think it is crazy to try and block spam if my computer is going
to tell the guy that I not only got it but I delted it without viewing
the contents.