From: pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Douglas Handy
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:34 PM
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Connecting computer to TV & Stereo?

Chuck,

We just purchased two Philips 50" Plasma TV's for our conference rooms here
> at work. Then they come to me to get them setup and working with a PC in
> each room.

Make sure you get the PC's display resolution set to the native pixel size
of the plasmas so you don't have the TV doing any extra conversions on you.

I recently added a Phillips 42" plasma to my home setup using HDMI to a DVD
player.  It has a second HDMI input which I plan to run to a PC (probably
using a DVI+audio to HDMI cable) but haven't decided what PC to put there
yet.  I was at first thinking of the AOpen mini because of its form factor,
but the reviews on its graphics capabilities are not good enough.  :(

So I'm still undecided on what I'll put there.

Doug