My apologies for the attitude I bounced at you.

One more note about my own company and our policies . . . we do not
allow personal machines access to the internal network.  Period.  Not
even mine, and I run the show.  When someone is setup to work from
home we give them a laptop or a desktop belonging to the company,
which has proper anti-virus, personal firewall and policy controls.

Good luck.

--
Tom Jedrzejewicz
tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxx