Booth Martin wrote:

"Do a google search on "back button not working" I did and got a few hits that
may prove useful to you."

Took your advice - looked at several sites on pages 1-10 but found nothing that
worked.

"Would changing your homepage to something other than the Corporate site show a
change in behavior?"
Tried this, too - set the homepage to google.com - no change.

billzbubb wrote:

"http://www.jsiinc.com/subg/tip3200/rh3250.htm  recommends using the drop down
box next to back arrow. If that doesn't work and I bet it doesn't, . . ."

Yep, you're right, it doesn't .

". . . what happens if you hold your cursor over the back button?  It -should-
show the address of the previous page, . . ."

Yep, you're right, it does.

"Another option:
http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/442/  Shows registry keys for
disabling IE features.  Look in the area specified for anything "fishy"."

Still looking at this . . .

Keep those suggestions coming in, gang!

Thanks,

Steve