I was trying to build and debug Liam's Code for IBM i extension using the
instructions below as described in the extension documentation. Note I only
cloned the extension, I did not fork it.

Building from source

1. This project requires VS Code and Node.js.
2. fork & clone repo
3. npm i
4. 'Run Extension' from vscode debug.

I have Node, Git, and of course VSCode installed. I have used Code for i.

I created a directory called codefori, did a git init inside it and unzipped
the contents of the repo into directory codefori. There are. vscode, .git,
and vscode-ibmi directories in directory codefori.

In VSCode, I select File, Open Folder, codefori, then press F5 to Debug and
chrome opens to http://localhost:8080/. There is no response sine there is
no server running.

If I select File, Open Folder, \codefori\vscode-ibmi then press F5 to debug,
I get a pop-up that says.

Cannot connect to the target at localhost:9222. Could not connect to debug
target at http://localhost:9222. Could not find any debuggable target.

I did sone googling and found a site that said to run the following. (I
also loaded a chrome debugger extension)

chrome.exe --remote-debugging-port=9222

Then when I press F5 the debug console in vscode lists the following

congratulations, your extension "vscode-rpgle" is now active!
c:\Users\qpgmr\.vscode\extensions\halcyontechltd.vscode-rpgle-0.7.0\dist\ext
ension.js:1
Congratulations, your extension "code-for-ibmi" is now active!
src/extension.js:20
Congratulations, your extension "code-coverage-ibmi" is now active!
c:\Users\qpgmr\.vscode\extensions\halcyontechltd.code-coverage-ibmi-0.1.3\di
st\extension.js:2
Congratulations, your extension "vscode-ibmi-notebooks" is now active!

I don't get the screen to create new connection or connect to a previous
connection.

When I press F1 and connection settings, it says "No connection is active"

If I press F1 and "Connect to previous" it says, "Use the server Browser to
select which system to connect to". The browser window is blank.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob