Trying to run rsync from a linux box to IBM i. I found some older articles about how to set it up and it certainly is easy to install.  But, I am trying to understand what is needed at the IBM i end of things to allow rsync to run.  I have SSH configured and when I run an rsync command to synchronize files I get this error (not real domains):

[phelgren@873822-prodLR70 test]$ rsync -avz -e ssh pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/pete ./
pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's password:
bsh: rsync: not found
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [Receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(226) [Receiver=3.1.2]

I can connect using ssh with both a password and a private key so that is working.  But, the rsync command doesn't seem to be found (although bsh as a shell is odd...or not) and I can run rsync in the pase bash shell and linux with no problems.

Suggestions?