From: Richard Schoen
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 1:03 PM
To: opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Query IBMi From Django

Jack,

Didn't IBM/Kevin Adler release something for Django and DB2 for i ?

I seem to recall playing with it a while back, but could not find my notes.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

message: 2
date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 09:29:29 -0700
from: Jack Woehr <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [IBMiOSS] Query IBMi From Django

You mean, effectively, connect from Python, correct?
*ODBC* for choice.
Driver comes in the Application Package with iACS.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 8:24 AM Quintin Holmberg <qholmberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>