Ya, I just tried both profile.local and profile.d on a V7R4 system.
Neither worked. But updating profile did.

I may just need to do that on the systems (V7R3) for now.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
Need to interface with Braintree with your IBM i? Contact me
<https://www.bvstools.com/contact.html> for more information!