Hi Mike,

The Python code is trying to call a routine (SSL_CTX_set_post_handshake_auth) that doesn't exist in your version of OpenSSL.   This routine was added to OpenSSL in version 1.1.1, so you'll need to update OpenSSL to that version or newer.

I don't know the answers to your other questions (I haven't coded Python in many years.)

-SK