Maybe you can find useful : https://github.com/vinay20045/json-to-csv

Massimo Fantin

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: OpenSource <opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Per conto di Bryan Dietz
Inviato: venerdì 8 marzo 2019 17:48
A: IBMi Open Source Roundtable <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: [IBMiOSS] new db2util rpm

I noticed a new RPM out there :

db2util

looking at the help and trying out looks like it will be very useful.

I think it could use a column name option for CSV and SPACE formats.

Like the ability to use parms.

Bryan

db2util [options] <sql statement>
-o <fmt> Output format. Value values for fmt:
json:
[{"name"}:{"value"},{"name"}:{"value"},...]
csv: "value","value",...
space: "value" "value" ...
-p <parm> Input parameter(s) (max 32)
-h This help text
-v Show version number and quit

Examples:
db2util "select * from QIWS.QCUSTCDT where LSTNAM='Jones' or LSTNAM='Vine'"
db2util -p Jones -p Vine -o json "select * from QIWS.QCUSTCDT where LSTNAM=? or LSTNAM=?"
db2util -p Jones -p Vine -o space "select * from QIWS.QCUSTCDT where LSTNAM=? or LSTNAM=?"