Da: OpenSource <opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Per conto di Jeremy Meyer
Inviato: giovedì 23 agosto 2018 16:54
A: IBMi Open Source Roundtable <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: Re: [IBMiOSS] failure on installing cryptography

That would be fantastic, hopefully it comes along before my management gives up and moves on to a different solution. Massimo's script helped me get cffi reinstalled and I got past the import _cffi_backend problem.

Now however when the install goes to build the build/temp.os400-powerpc64-3.6/_openssl.c I get a combination of over 200 errors and warnings.

Things like
build/temp.os400-powerpc64-3.6/_openssl.c:1834:14: error: unknown type name 'ENGINE_CMD_DEFN'
static const ENGINE_CMD_DEFN osrandom_cmd_defns[] = {
Or
build/temp.os400-powerpc64-3.6/_openssl.c:678:50: error: 'ENGINE_CMD_BASE' undeclared here (not in a function)
#define CRYPTOGRAPHY_OSRANDOM_GET_IMPLEMENTATION ENGINE_CMD_BASE