Wait.

Going off of your other ibmichroot post, I am guessing you're also running
this from QSH? If so, get set up with gitforwindows.org (you want the
included Bash shell) and then ssh into your machine so you can get a true
PASE shell.

$ ssh kevin@ibmi_ip_address

Make sure your IBM i ssh server is started: STRTCPSVR *SSHD

Aaron Bartell
IBM i hosting, starting at $157/month. litmis.com/spaces