Dan,

Have you tried with something like this?

*ENCRYPT_AES* DB2 Built-in function

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/db2/rbafzscaencryptaes.htm

*DECRYPT_BIT, DECRYPT_BINARY, DECRYPT_CHAR and DECRYPT_DB* DB2 Built-in function

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSAE4W_9.6.0/db2/rbafzscadecrypt.htm

El 13/11/17 a las 16:35, Dan escribió:
I should mention that I am unfamiliar with C# and any other language that
might be available in IBM OSS. So, if there's a native RPG solution,
that's my best option.