No python 2.7 spaces ?

Maybe i can use to rebuild pandas for Jim ... ?

Can i use wget inside the ssh shell ?

Promo code only one use ? (delete spaces e redo i lost my free possibility ? )

Thanks

Massimo F.

Il 08/03/2017 22:22, Aaron Bartell ha scritto:
IBM, how about making this easy on all of us and making this available?
Is it on the radar?

I am not IBM, but since the "GCC" misnomer folder came up I will add my two
cents. The /QOpenSys/QIBM..../GCC folder doesn't actually contain the gcc
compiler and instead gives you the tools to obtain it. I wouldn't use that
folder and instead get the latest from the online open source project
(named IBM i Chroot).

The following article, the second half, contains instructions on how to
obtain/install the gcc compiler.

http://bit.ly/mcpress-db2adapter-for-shell

Also, Litmis Spaces can be used to compile these sorts of things:
https://spaces.litmis.com**. When you're done with a Space you can delete
it. Or if you screw up a Space you can delete it and create a new one.

** free to use; promo code is BETA

Aaron Bartell
IBM i hosting, starting at $157/month. litmis.com/spaces