until it gets here.

Aaron Bartell
IBM i hosting, starting at $157/month. litmis.com/spaces

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Kevin Turner <
kevin.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a Bonobo instance on a Windows server and it ain't great. But
anyway it is kinda moot - the IBM port of git should support http and https
regardless.

-----Original Message-----
From: OpenSource [mailto:opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Aaron Bartell
Sent: 10 December 2016 18:42
To: IBMi Open Source Roundtable <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IBMiOSS] Git clone - Unable to find remote helper for http(s)

I can't use the git URL to access these repos. They are on an internal
git server that does not support the "git" protocol - only http(s) and
ssh :(

I've run internal Git servers on IBM i and can access them using ssh. For
example,

$ git clone git@ibmi_ip:/repos/test.git

Aaron Bartell
IBM i hosting, starting at $157/month. litmis.com/spaces

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Kevin Turner <