Hi Aaron

I'm using CALL QP2TERM

I ran the commands below after CD-ing to /QOpenSys/download - after the "echo" I see junk.sh with -rw-rw-rw- and I am the owner.

After running chmod, it is -rwxrwxrwx.

Now the objects I copied in from Windows are all owned by "guest" - I see that it is the Guest Account For NetServer

BTW, I am in *PGMR user class with only *JOBCTL and *SAVSYS special authorities - it's SOOOOO hard not being god sometimes! Real world setups, not development shops.

Thx again
Vern