From: Jim Steil <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: IBMi Open Source Roundtable <opensource@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/23/2016 02:29 PM
Subject: Re: [IBMiOSS] ibm_db and itoolkit for Python
Sent by: "OpenSource" <opensource-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

[qsecofr@QLFI2]/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/OPS# python3 -c 'import six;
print(six.__version__); print(six.__file__);'

1.10.0
/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/OPS/Python3.4/lib/python3.4/site-packages/six.py

...and, pip3 is broken now. It doesn't work for me, getting the same
error
as when I tried to pip3 install ibm_db

Bill - Any way to grab this whole conversation and bring it in to Ryver?

-Jim

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Bill Gravelle <starbg@xxxxxxxxxxx>