Back to the original discussion, I'm sitting with a broken pip3 now. Any
advice on how to get it working again?

-Jim

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Bill Gravelle <starbg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We’ve really hijacked the original conversation - one of my pet peeves I
must admit (and I started it), my apologies to John.

I believe this is a great discussion that we, as a community, need to
have. I’m not sure this is the proper forum (as I understand there is
little community representation currently on this list). I’m positive that
I made a mistake in the ‘alternative thought injection’ into this thread.

One thing I believe is that Aaron’s list misses certain opportunities for
synergy and that his characterizations are debatable. I know there are
ways to bring in Google indexing into most any platform the community
chooses to use and that it is possible for the modern OSS on IBM i
community to adapt/evolve existing tooling to more effectively meet their
needs without having to reinvent the wheel with new development. After
all, the community I advocate consists primarily of business developers who
are primarily interested in just getting on with delivering value to their
employers.

Again, John I’m sorry for this interruption. I’ll not continue to
interrupt this thread.

Cheers, *bg

On Jun 24, 2016, at 7:50 AM, Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx>