Hey John - where can I get some info on ibm_db? I tried out the itoolkit
on my IBM i today and was a bit disappointed in what I had to do to access
the database. I'm guessing this is not going to be the preferred method of
db access for Python. I'd appreciate pointers to any info you have on
ibm_db for Python...

Sorry, a bit off-topic...

-Jim

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 4:51 PM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>