Jeff,

Your electrician is telling you the truth, but from the perspective of the
total amperage "that could be plugged in and running at one time" which is
is obligated to do.

In all likelihood the 11 desktops will be just fine on the current UPS, but
I would heed his warnings anyway.

It would most likely be cheaper (and easier) to just call Tripp Lite and
get 11 desktop UPS units and put them all under the desks.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>