My resume is posted on a few job sites, mostly just to keep in the know of
what's going on out there. One thing is for certain; the recruiting
profession has been taken over mostly by people with very little
communication skills. Following is the last bullet point, verbatim, in a
list of required skills for an opportunity I received in an email today:

- Candidate need to have good communication skill

Of course, many of these emails are rife with grammatical errors, but this
one was so ironic, I had to share it here. Based on the recruiters' names,
I presume most of them are located in India. I have several theories as to
why this is so, the main one being that they are a foil for the due
diligence required (laughable) to bring in cheap labor from India.

Thoughts?

- Dan