I'm working at a healthcare company that employs emergency room doctors.

The new version of diagnosis codes are outrageous. There are 68,000 of them!

They are so ridiculous, like one example (IIRC) that has one code for if your car ran into a duck, another if the duck ran into your car, half a dozen duck codes! Not even talking treatments!

The trouble with a government is you can't appeal. After the George Soros and multinational-sponsored United Nations, where is there? And they don't even pretend that we should have a say. It's a dictatorship of technocrats, supposedly. Regulations not voted by any legislature, mandates in secret treaty sections. How do we know there aren't twenty volumes of secret clauses in all those treaties? I'm sure there are! Where ya think Echelon came from?

My wife and the step-kids were complaining today. One of the daughters for some reason will have to pay that extortion tax for not having gotten an Obamacare thing. I have insurance for me and the wife. Drudge posted the other day he had paid his penalty. They are hating it. Some of them get part-time hours. Their bosses had meetings with them and blasted the law and told them the truth, they would suffer for it.

The big companies are in bed with the tyrants, they go along with it, as long as Big Gov takes care of them.

The CEO of HPP, my employer, shortly before he sold the company, led a meeting about ICD-10. That's part of the non-insurance part of Obama's abomination.

This is indistinguishable from a conspiracy to bring down the economy, trickle-up poverty.

It's a judgment on the country for forsaking God, and the dead babies, and the rest....