Hey folks...I need to develop some quick budget numbers for a change
management, SCM, promotion to production system. I realize there are a lot
of variables, but I'd appreciate some ballpark numbers. If you would,
please send me a direct email and give me an idea. I'm in contact with
Arcad, Aldon, and PTC with varying levels of followup by the vendors.

Thanks!

This thread ...