The offshore companies have made a business of gobbling up the H1B visa applications through the US business subsidiaries and such, then hiring them out to Microsoft and Silicon Valley and other firms across the States.

But meantime, also, companies in the U.S. that never ever want to hire an American as a remote resource make deals to have half their programmers working for them from India.

My problem is they don't tell the truth, and sometimes what bothers me is the reluctance to hire remote workers here in the U.S. while hiring even teams of remote workers around the world.