<vendor>

Good morning "sjl" ...

Consider third party iSeries technical support delivered over VPN and paid
for only if: a) you initiate a specific request for help, and b) the quality
and timeliness of the debug/answer/advice was high. Our NoExcuses HelpLine
support works that way. Some of our customers call us only a few times a year
to solve their toughest "I'm completely stumped" problems .... and we get
them through those occasional headaches for a cumulative annual cost of under
$3,000.

More info about the service:
www.unbeatenpath.com/up-a-notch/noexcuses.pdf

We handle customized/home-grown code by utilizing the de-bug functionality of
our Stitch-in-Time software product; it makes us very efficient debugging
software we've never seen before.

More info about the product:
www.unbeatenpath.com/software/sit/Stitch-in-Time.pdf
More info about the debug functionality (read the 4th paragraph here):

www.unbeatenpathintl.com/letter-of-recommendation/software/IBMi/sai01nelson.p
df

It's a fact that we can't help if you don't have access to the source code
for things like security objects. Only the IP owner can provide that. But we
have many examples of enterprises that pay support to the IP owner to get new
keys, etc. but rely on Unbeaten Path for quickly bailing them out of
challenging operational problems.

Warm regards,
Milt Habeck
Unbeaten Path