I think Penton is making sure they stay healthy buy closing some publications down that are not making it. I have no fear for System i News at this point. The subscription folks are really not any different than any of the other magazines I get so I'm not sure that's an indicator.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects