I too have been getting the entire list daily. I don't know why.

Jim

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

I'm subscribed to IBM PTF notifications such that I get an email when a new
group PTF is available.  In a typical week I'll get 1 or 2 emails each with
1 or more group PTFs listed as being updated.

Over the past 10 days or so, I've gotten this complete list (see below)
every day.  Is this happening to anyone else?

<everyday>

My notifications for System i - 07 Jun 2010

Dear Subscriber (jlcrosby),

Here are your latest e-mail notifications for your subscriptions at IBM My
notifications.

Note: Forward this message to colleagues who may benefit from this technical
information.
The "Subscribe or Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this message will allow
them to
create their own subscriptions.

------------------------------
1.  IBM i V6R1 Java group and recommended fixes

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PTFbyNumber/SF99562?OpenDocument&myns=i610&mync=E

Subscribed products:  System i5/OS Version 6 Release 1

2.  IBM i V6R1 Backup/Recovery group and recommended fixes

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PTFbyNumber/SF99187?OpenDocument&myns=i610&mync=E

Subscribed products:  System i5/OS Version 6 Release 1

3.  IBM i V6R1 IBM HTTP Server group

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PTFbyNumber/SF99115?OpenDocument&myns=i610&mync=E

Subscribed products:  System i5/OS Version 6 Release 1

4.  IBM i V6R1 HIPER group and PSP

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PTFbyNumber/SF99609?OpenDocument&myns=i610&mync=E

Subscribed products:  System i5/OS Version 6 Release 1

5.  IBM i V6R1 Print group and recommended fixes

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PTFbyNumber/SF99356?OpenDocument&myns=i610&mync=E

Subscribed products:  System i5/OS Version 6 Release 1

6.  IBM i V6R1 TCP/IP recommended fixes

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PTFbyNumber/SF99354?OpenDocument&myns=i610&mync=E

Subscribed products:  System i5/OS Version 6 Release 1

7.  IBM i V6R1 Defective PTFs

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PSPbyNum/SF98028?OpenDocument&myns=i610&mync=E

Subscribed products:  System i5/OS Version 6 Release 1

8.  IBM i V6R1 Database group and recommended fixes

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PTFbyNumber/SF99601?OpenDocument&myns=i610&mync=E

Subscribed products:  System i5/OS Version 6 Release 1

9.  IBM i V6R1 Cumulative PTF Package

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.nsf/PTFbyNumber/SF99610?OpenDocument&myns=i610&mync=E

Subscribed products:  System i5/OS Version 6 Release 1

To ensure proper delivery please add mynotify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your
address
book.  You received this e-mail because you are subscribed to IBM My
notifications as:
jlcrosby

Please do not reply to this message as it is generated by an automated
service machine.

(C) International Business Machines Corporation 2010. All rights reserved.

</everyday>

--
Jeff Crosby
VP Information Systems