From: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 9:00 AM
To: Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: An interesting way to advertise a conference ...

David,

Then we need a group of volunteers to help write it. I think it's a
great idea. Sounds like an open source project to me.

Keep in mind that there is the personal scheduler available, but it does
not download nicely to a smart device...(yet)

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC