Give me a break, please!

I once had a M$ biased boss who gathered us to rave about the greatest
new SQL Server enhancement - row level locking. WOW.... who'da ever
thunk of that? Oh, yeah - System/38 about 12 years before.....

david@xxxxxxxxxxxx 11/11/2009 2:11:08 PM >>>
"Systems and/or methods are described that enable a user to elevate his
or her rights. In one embodiment, these systems and/or methods present a
user interface identifying an account having a right to permit a task in
response to the task being prohibited based on a user's current account
not having that right. "

http://patft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=7,617,530.PN.&OS=PN/7,617,530&RS=PN/7,617,530
or http://tinyurl.com/yctyvph

and