a few thoughts:
-the best cell phones are the free ones.

I am not being pessimistic but I am disappointed, perhaps because I
have never seen the phones more like a PDA in action by a person being
productive I have 4 new Sanyo's. I do not understand the paradigm that
gets the average Joe to upgrade the phone unless the old one is
failing.

The only thing I do productive on a cell is talk. The only usefullness
I see added by new phones is now I can set the alarm and stick it on
one of those water glasses in the hotel and it will wake the dead.

This thread ...