His comment, I believe, was that he does NOT want the federal government or government-appointed bureaucrats making health care decisions on his behalf ...

- sjl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Lehti" <elehti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:09 AM
Subject: NPR (National Public Radio) interviews Nate Viall,System i industry analyst, Tuesday, 12/04

NPR (National Public Radio) interviews Nate Viall, System i industry
analyst, IT market researcher, and IT recruiter, on Tuesday, 12/04!

This morning, at 7:10AM Central time, while listening to National Public
Radio's Morning Edition program interview people of Des Moines, Iowa,
regarding the upcoming national political primary election, I suddenly
recognized unique voice of Nate Viall, and the NPR Morning Edition host
named him. Nate Viall, www.nateviall.com, reports frequently on salary
and industry trends for System i professionals, and his research and
analysis has been published in publications like
http://www.systeminetwork.com/, http://www.infoworld.com,
http://www.computerworld.com.

The news segment will be probably air again this morning when Morning
Edition repeats the segment.

I have known Nate Viall for more than 15 years. Nate is great!
Eric Lehti 918-292-9142