From: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harvell, Joel
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 9:30 AM
To: Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: I'm Compiling a list...

Not sure what I'm going to do with this. My boss has asked me to spend a
little time looking at the benefits of having an i5 over other systems out
today. He is very pro i5 and knows the system is the best, but he thought
it would be good for me to be able to present a list of why the system is as
good as it is.

Joel B. Harvell
Food Lion, LLC
(704) 633-8250 x2709