Time for me to put on my other hat as a podcaster. First of all for my
credentials I have done many podcasts and contribute to many others and
another in the works. You can find my work at http://theriverbendpodcast.com
.

I suppose I should describe a podcast to those who have never heard of one.
It is a audio file in the form of a radio show. It could be music based like
mine, a technology show, meant for updating your family on what's happening,
on quilting, or anything else (and I mean ANYTHING ;-) ). It is typically a
MP3 (for audio) file that can be listened to on anything that can play MP3
files (iPod, cell phones, computers, smart phones, etc.). Some are calling
it Portable On-Demand CAST.

With this in mind, I have been slowly finding various iSeries (or is it
System i?) "podcasts". I put that in quotes because they are NOT podcasts
but claim to be. By definition, a podcast is a audio or video file delivered
via a RSS feed in an enclosure tag. This allows a podcatcher to
automatically download the files. While most podcasts have a public RSS some
maybe require authentication or payment, but 99% of podcasts have a public
RSS feed. See Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcast) for further
information. Based on this information the few sites that are doing
"podcasts" aren't. They giving downloadable audio shows.

I believe that this is one of THE BEST ways to market our beloved machine.
However, if we are hiding it or not making it easy to find, we are doing
what IBM does for marketing. This is our time to show IBM how to market. Let
show the world why System i is the greatest platform. How? We talk about
what we do on the system (or can do) this will make others think, "I need to
check this out!"

I am willing to help out, but I can't do it alone.