Chris Bipes wrote:
> Can you make copies and pass it on?  ;-) Just kidding.  I'm sure that would
> violate several copy rights.

Does it violate a copyright to give someone a copy of software they are
entitled to?

I'm no legal eagle, but it sure sounds like this would NOT violate a
copyright.

Although I'm not necessarily advocating the idea (at this moment) ... I
wonder what the ramifications of setting up a "by invitation only"
bit-torrent server would be for distributing this kind of thing.

david