Congratulation Elvis.

Bruce Barrett

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-nontech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jenniefer
Halverson - Centerfield Technology
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 12:47 PM
To: midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Employee Promotion

We're proud...I had to include you guys:

Centerfield Technology Promotes Elvis Budimlic to Director of
Development

ROCHESTER, MINNESOTA (February 16, 2005) www.centerfieldtechnology.com
Centerfield Technology today announced the promotion of Elvis Budimlic
Director of Development. He will have the primary responsibility
development
and support of Centerfield's SQL toolset.

"Elvis has been a key part of our success, and we were thrilled to
promote
him to this important position," said Mark Holm, CTO of Centerfield.

Mr. Budimlic, 32, joined the company in 2002 as Senior Developer and
quickly
rose to several supervisory and management positions. Mr. Budimlic was
previously with IBM where he co-opped in the SLIC department.

Mr. Budimlic received a Bachelors degree in Computer Science from Winona
State University in 2000.

Centerfield Technology both develops and markets more than a dozen tools
and
utilities that monitor and manage strategic software. These products
help
companies deploy, enhance and manage mission-critical applications and
iSeries operations with a toolset focused on performance, security, user
management and control. The company has quickly grown to become the
leading
software vendor providing solutions to the complex problem of managing
DB2.
Centerfield Technology, Inc. is located in Rochester, Minnesota, the
home of
the iSeries and AS/400; is an IBM All-Star Business Partner and a member
of
IBM's iSeries Tools Network.

--
This is the Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries