From: Christopher Bergeron [mailto:cbergeron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 10:18 AM
To: midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: starting only one QINTER session?

Is it possible to start only one QINTER session?  At the end of the day,

  we kill all QINTER sessions while we backup our system.  What I'd like

to be able to do is start a QINTER session from home, but only for
myself.  Right now, I use:  rmtcmd strsbs QINTER //systemname - but it
starts QINTER across the board and any of my users can log on to the
system.  Does anyone know if there's an option for QINTER or if I can
configure this somehow?  I'm new to the AS/400 so I'm very confident
compiling CL programs, or the like (yet).

Much thanks for any tips...
-CB
This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have
delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose
or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.  We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.