Doug,

you are correct.  thanks for reminding me - i hadn't visited that sight yet
this year for the latest crop of posters.  it is truely a hoot.  my
favorite new one:

http://www.despair.com/motivation.html

'MOTIVATION - If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to
motivate you, you probably have a very easy job.  The kind that robots will
be doing soon.'

a year or two ago, they announced they had copyrighted the frowny emoticon
 :-(  and they planned to sue millions of email and chat room users for
using it.

also, be sure to check the color selections when you shop for hats and
t-shirts.

Rick