TGIF!

On a light note, What is the name of your system?  Do you still have old dull
name that was supplied by IBM when the system was shipped?
Or have you been creative and given it a meaningful name?

Having grown up in Texas, I have had several systems that I have given what I
consider appropriate Texas names.  For example:

I had a 9406-D35 (had to pay someone to haul it away a couple of years ago)
named BUBBA.  I also had a 9402-D10 (donated to Goodwill a couple of years ago)
named JUNIOR, and a small S/36 (Don't remember what model, donated to Goodwill
a couple of years ago) named PEEWEE.

I currently have a 9406-170 that is named BUBBA (namesake for the original
BUBBA).  I also have a 9402-S40 named BERTHA, and a 9401 portable named
SMALLFRY.

When I worked at BlockBuster video several years ago, I remember that one of
their systems was name THDRDOME (Thunderdome, for the Mad Max movie...)

Steve Landess
Austin, Texas
(512) 423-0935