Hi Jeff -

> That was the list copy.  Ain't mudern teknology wunnerful?

No it 'tweren't!  It was addressed to me, not to the list.  I think it
was a copy from jt because it had the subject _he_ put on the message.
Supposedly my original message had no subject when it hit the list.  But
I definitely put a subject on it because the copy stuck in my 'Sent'
folder has a subject.
I got a copy from the list with all that stuff.  And the message that I am
replying to, which also came from the list, has it all over again.

Your PC may have a virus.

Ken
Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of
my employer or anyone in their right mind.

This thread ...